8 de octubre de 2010


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH,FRIDAY :D!


Amazing Friday,it started with classes like always but it ends with many jokes and a lot of laughs.
My friends and I have go to buy some things,then went back to town and wasted time lying in the grass listen music,talking,making videos,taking photos..
(the ones what im going to upload today it's a few of them)

Pretty nice Friday:)

Tomorrow Saturday..next Sunday and then the horrible Monday,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this Monday and Tuesday I don't have classes! :D
OMG it's so nice,everyone need a sigh and more now..where the difficult starts..

I guess that's all for tonight. I'll be around here tomorrow, see ya!





























Listen: the Pretty Reckless-I really fucking love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario